Monday, August 9, 2010

Introduction to my Blog

Introducing Kiyumi she arrived in the mail around April and I was so excited when I was unboxing her like I could scream at the front of my house, which I couldn't because it was at the middle of the night. The day after I took photos with my awesome camera which sadly isn't an SLR but it still takes great pictures which you will soon find out. The moment I got her I also started thinking about customising her, on her birthday but why wait. So I bought everything I need which did have a few setbacks and I started working on her face :)
Here we have a Pullip Chelsea and I have renamed her Kiyumi (Should've been Ki"yo"mi but there was a typo when my friend suggested it) which simpy means "Pure Beauty" in Japanese.
She is a sweet girl who loves to be cheeky. She doesn't mean to make friends as everyone simply loves her. As I only have 1 Pullip at the moment I will be making a room on my shelf soon, more details on that soon ^_^.
2nd and 3rd time I sed the kept the same lips but changing the eyes and eyebrows with paint and pencil

4th time I painted everything except the eye-shadow

5th time I painted everything except the eye-shadow and eyebrows


6th time I have finally acheived a more "natural" look with pastels with most of the face and pencil for eyeliner
Here we have Kiyumi without photo manipulation ^_^
Kawaii-ne !!!
Finally we have her face up till now which I quite like at the moment. Wouldn't you agree that this is A LOT better than my previous  ones? I think so too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment